[Tig] Ursa

ravi ravi kumaar hariravi241965 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 08:43:11 BST 2007

 It is not advisable to keepon the CRT in the ON
position while the EHT get dim overall night.
Atleast you should switch OFF the CRT.

 And., there is no harm switching OFF the telecine
during the night time while there is no any work.

 In my all three URSA machines ( two GOLD and one
DIAMOND) we never facing any problem switching OFF
night time and switching ON at next day morning.

In the Ricardo machine have some PEC settings problem
that can be solve and not a big issue.

See you

Ravikumaar. M.S
Installation & Service Engineer