[Tig] Ursa

Ken Robinson ken at flight4.org
Wed Aug 8 22:18:10 BST 2007

Ravi,

Please could you clarify the paragraph below as its unclear. I think you are
saying that the CRT should be turned off overnight.... If so I totally
disagree, as you will suffer burn issues far faster than loosing resolution
on the phosphor if you leave it on in an overscan state.

Turning machines on and off always invites the possibility of component
failure (especially power supplies), but this is a personal choice on
whether to save electricity or not!

Ken Robinson