[Tig] When to use 444RGB or 444YUV for Dual link monitoring in a DI

adrian hauser ahauser at bigair.com.au
Wed Aug 8 23:28:23 BST 2007

Hi Simon,
Are you sure the RGB cube sits inside the YCbCr cube?
I would assume it is the other way around. I thought YCbCr was a method
for scaling rgb data and 'compressing' it into luminance and offset color
components. As it uses (most fo the time) 16- 235 values, surely it would
sit within the RGB cube...no?

Adrian Hauser