[Tig] Image Backup - da vinci 2k

Mithun D'Souza mithun.dsouza at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 05:26:56 BST 2007

Hi everyone
I am at it again with the da vinci 2k. Experimenting with the options as
usual.
This time around, i've stumbled on a problem wherein I cant seem to locate
the gallery interface to transfer the files from the machine to a storage
medium.
I did some reading of the manuals and couldnt seem to work it out either.
>From what i understand, I need some interface called Gallery 3.5 or
something like that installed on a machine.

My questions are:
1. Can i backup certain image files straight to the hard disk of the davinci
2k itself. Its an IBM machine loaded with RedHat.
2. If not, then what excatly do i need to do in order to get the files
backed up onto a drive and how excatly do i go about connecting a Storage
drive (i.e: a USB Drive) to the Gallery directly?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
--
Mithun D'Souza