[Tig] Ursa

ravi ravi kumaar hariravi241965 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 14:42:41 BST 2007

 You're pefectly correct. All the MK3's are totally
analog circuits and NON stable telecine machines.

 BUT., the URSA GOLD and DIAMOND machines are very
much stable and i never faced any problems last eight
years switching OFF at night times and switch ON next
day mornings. URSA machines are user friendly and that
is correct methode switching OFF totally CRT & EHT
while at NON operationg durations.

 The telecine machine switched ON of OFF it must keep
in the good constant temperature bellow 22 degree
Celsius with medium humidity of 50% also need very
good earth and dust free place.

This will suit for all the electronic equipments not
only URSA's.

This will help to minimize breakdowns.

See you

Ravi

--- Nils Lind Petersen     DR TES Decentralt