[Tig] When to use 444RGB or 444YUV for Dual link monitoring in a DI

adrian hauser ahauser at bigair.com.au
Thu Aug 9 22:43:58 BST 2007

Thanks Simon,

With regard to DS Id like to know the protocol
for doing 1,2 and 3. We do both TVC work and film
work .
In TVC land the DS monitor would be doing Client attended color critical
work
and mastering back to tape. Alternatively, it could also be feeding me with
a textless ungraded master as an image sequence export which I would grade
and
export back.

Adrian Hauser