[Tig] color vocabulary reference

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Aug 16 00:25:57 BST 2007

thanks dominic  I'll check those references out.

i too find it very interesting, psychologically speaking, and
philologically, how these names affect the acceptance or
reaction on the part of the observer.

Steve McQueen's Ferrari Lusso is up for auction and it's
brown.  In Italian I think that's marrone.. sounds better in
Italian.   Apparently McQueen liked that color.

Rob Lingelbach  rob at colorist.org
http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html