[Tig] PTR Rollers

Reinowski, Dave DReinowski at GTNInc.com
Mon Aug 20 14:57:14 BST 2007

Hello

I am looking for another supplier for 1.5" PTR rollers for my Spirit.
Has anyone had especially good service/luck with particular supplier
lately?

Feel free to contact me on or off the list.

Dave Reinowski
Senior Engineer
GTN INC.
13320 Northend Ave.
Oak Park MI 48237 USA
248.548.2500
dreinowski at gtninc.com

Never say 'OOPS!' always say 'Ah, Interesting!'

This email message and its attachments (if any) are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) hereof. In addition, this message and its attachments (if any) may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.