[Tig] Grace or DVNR?

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Aug 20 19:55:03 BST 2007

The following was posted to the TIG wiki mainpage discussion
section.  Please reply to the email address at the bottom, or reply
to the group if desired.    ---admin

====

Hi. We are in the process of upgrading our current system and we're
planning to purchase a noise and grain reducer for our DI. We havent
seen any reviews regarding the Cintel Grace on the web as well as the
Digital Vision DVNR. For an experienced colorist, which works better?
Grace or DVNR? I hope someone could give me an insight on this two
systems. Thank you very much.

Mao

mao at roadrunner.com.ph