[Tig] Accom 422 DIS

Marc Wielage mfw at musictrax.com
Thu Aug 23 19:01:48 BST 2007

On 8/22/07 11:40 PM, "Ted Langdell" <ted at tedlangdell.com> wrote:

> There are some major players in LA that purchased it a while ago,
> including Kodak's Cinesite for use with a Spirit Datacine at 2K on
> Pleasantville in 1999/2000...
>------------------------------<snip>------------------------------<

They weren't using it when I was there from late 2001-late 2003.  For the
Pogle, we used a Snell & Wilcox HD switcher with a built-in still-store; for
the daVinci 2K, we used the internal Gallery still-store.

Everybody I know in LA who's doing 2K or HD color correction is using a
Gallery with the daVinci 2K.  I don't think standalone still-stores have
been very popular in LA color-correction rooms for the last 5-6 years.

--Marc Wielage/Senior Colorist
Technicolor Creative Services
Hollywood, USA

NOTE:  The comments above are strictly mine, and may not necessarily
represent those of my employers.