[Tig] Creative reformatting (or destructive reformatting?)

Dominic Case cased at atlab.com.au
Fri Aug 24 04:47:49 BST 2007

I'm afraid this is a cross-posting of a sort.  The following link was sent
to another list. I'm interested to learn how this list responds to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-SSu3tJ3ns

Interestingly, some years ago a similar idea was presented - as a spoof, it
was circulated on April Fools Day. I think there was discussion on this list
back then. It's still out there at

http://www.widescreenmuseum.com/flikfx/default.htm

Someone obviously took the idea seriously. Now it's for real.

Dominic Case
Sydney Australia