[Tig] converting 3d luts

adrian hauser ahauser at bigair.com.au
Sat Aug 25 00:36:00 BST 2007

Hi Page,
If you send me some examples I can run them through my
LUT Convertor script. IF the two formats work I can make
the script avaliable to you.
More than likely the difference is just in the header data
and the order of the RGB channels. Either RGB or BGR.

What size are the LUTs you are wanting to convert?

Adrian Hauser