[Tig] John Pytlak Memorial Mass, Noon Today (8/25) in Rochester, NY

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Sat Aug 25 14:03:25 BST 2007

Hi, Tiggers,

Last Saturday, we learned that John Pytlak had passed away.  I
finally got back to checking for his obituary in the Rochester, NY
paper just now, and pass it on to you here:

Those of you in the Rochester area might be able to attend his
Memorial Mass at Noon today (sorry about such short notice.)

Wonder what would happen if we all thought something about John at
Noon, Eastern time?

Ted.

------

Pytlak, John Paul
Penfield, NY: August 17, 2007 at age 59 after a courageous battle
with cancer. Loved dearly and survived by his wife, Elizabeth, of 34
years; daughters Katie (Jim) Spillman and Anne Pytlak, and grandson
Benjamin John Spillman; sister Adrienne (Stanley) Ziemba and brother
Frank (Pamela) Pytlak; many nieces and nephews, cousins, colleagues,
and dear friends.

John offered his physical body to the University of Rochester
anatomical gift program.

A memorial Mass will be held at the Church of St. Jerome, 207 South
Garfield Street, East Rochester, NY 14445 at noon on Saturday, August
25, 2007.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to:The George Eastman House,
900 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607;The Church of St. Jerome,207
South Garfield Street, East Rochester, NY 14445;Rochester General
Hospital Foundation, c/o Rochester Heart Institute,1299 Portland
Avenue, Rochester, NY 14621, orRochester General Hospital Foundation,
c/o Lipson Cancer Center,1299 Portland Avenue, Rochester, NY 14621.

First ran on: 08/21/2007

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:   (530) 741-1212

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974