[Tig] Downsides to FCP Color

Jason Dreggs dreggs at next.com.au
Mon Aug 27 04:50:56 BST 2007

Hi all,
I have a question from a friend in regards to using FCP's Color.
Firstly I know its not a Da Vinci killer.
Rather a plug-in to an editing system which is software based.(Mac)

My collegue wants to finish his TV show via this avenue, if it is going to
be cost effective, especially in regards to rendering time.
I did do a search of the archives but they were a bit old.
So was hoping that somebody who might have used it in this context could
give me some more information into their experience with it.

Thank you very much for you time.
If you feel that this is not appropriate for the mailing list please feel
free to respond off-list.

Once again thank you.

Jason Dreggs
Graphic Prepress.
Australia.

02 9699 0331 wk
Mobile 0416 418 463

the system manager at admin at next.com.au.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.