[Tig] Update on Craig Fearing

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Aug 29 20:04:01 BST 2007

Hi Neil,

On Wed, August 29, 2007 10:46 am, Neil B. Feldman wrote:

> "For some reason, he said he hasn't been getting the TIG recently.
> He can't
> get it now anyway because he doesn't have Internet in the hospital,
> but I
> can't even pick it up for him.  So I can't keep up with the
> postings, if
> there are any."

If you could forward this message to Barbara, and ask her to send me
Craig's email address, I'll resubscribe him if he was automatically
removed for some reason (usually happens due to a mailbox being full
or a DNS problem) and also, I will send you either privately or to
the address you specify to me, a zip'ed file of the TIG archives for
August that can be delivered to Craig.  There is the file available
on the web but perhaps it's easier for him to get via email.

Craig and Barbara, your friends and acquaintances all wish the
absolute best as the story unfolds.

Rob
Rob Lingelbach  rob at colorist.org
http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html