[Tig] [Fwd: From Craig]

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Fri Aug 31 00:27:36 BST 2007

------------------------- Original Message -------------------------
Subject: From Craig
From:    "Barbara" <barbara.fearing at wanadoo.fr>
Date:    Thu, August 30, 2007 4:05 pm
To:      "'Rob Lingelbach'" <rob at colorist.org>

Hi, Rob & Fellow TIGers,

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes.  I am continuing to
improve and
look forward to being back on-line and, in fact, back on the job.
The worst
service problems were always more fun than being disabled like this.

Neil’s synopsis was fairly accurate about my condition, and I thank
him for
posting it for me.  There have been more tests, and I hope to have some
update info available sometime next week.

Thanks again, Everyone,

Craig

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8/29/2007