[Tig] Copernicus 4X4 engineering manual

Robert Houllahan rob at cinelab.com
Fri Aug 31 04:37:47 BST 2007

> Hi Rob and Jim,
>
> The Copernicus was ahead of its time.  Does yours have the voice
> talkback feature Rob?
It does have talkback, speaker diabled, I have explored it's
windowing capability some as of late and it seems really good a
mature setup, great super clean secondaries and I have our's with the
trackball panel working quite well (I added 2 large grounds and never
had a blip since) so I setup my Rankin-Frankin-Turbo with the great
IO touch setup then it's all secondaries. Sometimes I use isolation
and I really like the CMYRGB tools on top.

The thing's a freakin' Cadillac....

Dubner is now in Cairo......

Can't wait to get this new 8:8:8 that everyone has been talking about.

-Rob-

Robert Houllahan
rob at cinelab.com
Filmmaker