[Tig] What broadcast gear used Iomega 10 or 20MB Bernoulli disks?

Nichols Craig Craig.Nichols at thomson.net
Thu Feb 1 14:43:36 GMT 2007

Just a guess, but I've seen people use a wide range of external discs on
Accom Still Stores.  Perhaps this was one of them?

Craig Nichols
Sr. Tech. Support Engineer / Film
Thomson GVG
2255 N. Ontario St. Suite 150
Burbank, CA 91504
818-729-7720 (office)
818-729-7750 (fax)
800-547-8949 (24 hour hotline)
Craig.Nichols at thomson.net
Checkout FAQ page here
http://gvg.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/gvg.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php

donation button interface.  Wiki available
at http://www.colorist.org/wiki3
=

Something Chyron-esque perhaps?

donation button interface.  Wiki available
at http://www.colorist.org/wiki3
====

Maybe a Dubner paintbox or the Matisse paintbox

-Marcus