[Tig] encoding for quicktime/web-Views fine in browser and downloads OK

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Sat Feb 3 01:19:50 GMT 2007

On Feb 2, 2007, at 2:00 PM, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> see if you can view it:
> http://www.colorist.org/media/rob_reel.mp4

Hi, Rob...

It loaded into my Safari browser window just fine... played as it was
codec and other info. At 30MB it took a while to completely load on
DSL.  Didn't time it though.

Nice stuff.  I particularly liked the horses playing football.  Just
the thing to prep for the Superbowl, eh?

Ted.

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:   (530) 741-1212