[Tig] Fwd: suggestions for becoming a colorist

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Feb 8 18:16:16 GMT 2007

I received the following message today and am forwarding it to the group
with the sender's permission.

David, my short reply is that you read the FAQ on the TIG WIKI at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/FAQ      and refine your
questions
a little, they cover a lot of ground that some colorists may not have
time
to answer completely.

regards
Rob