[Tig] Star Trek-Next Gen history -more than you wanted to know!!

Tom Tcimpidis tom at tgt.org
Thu Feb 8 19:55:53 GMT 2007

Yes, the last season was shot 1080P24 with a F900 but for the wrong reason:
They were told that they could come back for another season if they could
knock $50K out of the budget for each episode and that is how they did it.
I was the person that initially consulted with the ExecP on the changeover
and FX considerations...

Tom