[Tig] Fwd: suggestions for becoming a colorist

Patrick Morgan BT frogstar.uk at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 8 22:11:03 GMT 2007

David

I just thought to jump in here as well just to say that no experience is bad
experience, always keep your ultimate goal in mind, but in the meantime do
as
much as you can with as many different people as you can.
I have found that sometimes the ability to work with and understand what
people
need will mean more than technical abilities alone.

Also, be willing to share what you know, it comes back to you.

Regards

Patrick Morgan
The Sanctuary
London

PS : All this original Star Trek talk is scaring us young kids...how old ARE
you guys anyway ;-)