[Tig] End Credits at the cinema

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Feb 21 15:41:24 GMT 2007

On Feb 21, 2007, at 1:25 PM, Jeff Heusser wrote:
> When we first moved to Los Angeles we were amazed at how many
> people stay to the very end... gives you a clue at how many people
> are in the business here.

that's true.  It was a revelation to me, coming from New York,
that 90% of a filled theatre stayed to the end of the credits
before getting up.   But realize that in New York you have to
put on your coat, get in line for the subway or bus... in LA,
your car is steps away and the traffic at night isn't so bad,
it's not like a Dodger game where 40k people exit in the 8th
inning of a losing cause.

--
Rob Lingelbach
http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html