[Tig] earthlink workaround

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Feb 21 18:00:04 GMT 2007

I have a double-server 'earthlink blocked IP' TIG message workaround in
place, that will deliver messages to the earthlink and mindspring
addresses
subscribed to the TIG who have not been receiving TIG mail due to the
problems explained at
http://tig.colorist.org/pipermail/tig/2007-February/010653.html

It appears to be working, and with each of the postings today I tweaked
it a little better (all this message traffic served a very worthwhile
purpose in debugging the scripts).   If anyone wants to know if they
received their message via the "double-server earthlink workaround"
they need only look for this headerline in the received mail:

this line will not be in any TIG posts received by subscribers outside
of the affected addresses at earthlink and mindspring.

regards
Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach