synesthesia (was. Re: [Tig] End Credits at the cinema)

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Feb 22 01:16:37 GMT 2007

On Feb 21, 2007, at 10:35 PM, Mark Harmon wrote:
> I wonder what Herodotus would make of that ?

he had a word for it, a good word from the greek:
oligarchy.  :)   anyway I know it's my own
fault but lest we fall into the trap of talking politics...
I was going to segue into a discussion of synesthesia (another
good greek word); last time I mentioned it, about a month
ago nobody responded, but if anyone has personal experience
with someone who has this condition, which can include sensing
color when hearing certain sounds, I'd be interested in knowing
more.

Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach