[Tig] Telecine Op needed

Chris Swinbanks cws at al.com.au
Fri Feb 23 06:04:25 GMT 2007

Thats for the govt dept "Australia Institute of Aboriginal and Torres
Straight Islanders", an archive based around our native cultures pre &
post white settlement.
Torres Straight Islands are off the north west top of Aus, heading
slightly towards Indonesia.
The Aboriginal and associated cultures have very specific concerns about
seeing images of past relatives, so its a culturally very sensitive subject.
Being a Govt Dept that the job is be in, they must ensure that such
religious/cultural wishes of tribal peoples are strictly adhered to.

Chris

--
Chris Swinbanks
Supervisor