[Tig] automatic adjustment of TV receiver

Jim Lindner jim at media-matters.net
Sat Jan 13 21:43:48 GMT 2007

Sorry - that was for the ELIMINATION of it........  amazing what you
can get a patent for isn't it. I guess it is better these days when
you file for a patent to file both the new invention and the lack of
use of the new invention..... sheesh.

Jim Lindner

Email: jim at media-matters.net

   Media Matters LLC.
   SAMMA Systems LLC.
   450 West 31st Street 4th Floor
   New York, N.Y. 10001

eFax (646) 349-4475
Mobile: (917) 945-2662
Office: (212) 268-5528

www.media-matters.net
Media Matters LLC. is a technical consultancy specializing in
archival audio and video material. We provide advice and analysis, to
media archives that apply the beneficial advances in technology to
collection management.

www.sammasystems.com
SAMMA Systems provides tools and products that implement and optimize
the advances in modern technology with established media preservation
and access practices.