[Tig] Anyone working on especially challenging or cool projects?

Christopher Noellert chris at frithiof.se
Thu Jan 18 19:33:13 GMT 2007

Well,

We *finally* have finally wrapped on a Russian feature we've been
working on (for what feels like forever).  In english it's called,
"The Wolfhound".

230K+ frames of 4k for VFX.  170K+ frames of VFX reference
material.... all before scanning a single frame for the DI.

Thomas Barkenas graded it on the Baselight8 here (all by his
lonesome), onlined and mastered in iQ, scanned on the Northlight in
2/4k, recorded on the Arri Laser, premiere prints, colour managment
by Filmlight.

Central Partnership did a great job and Vlad and the VFX team at Dr.
Pictures pulled out some amazing shots (like 75% of the film is VFX).

http://www.wolfhound.ru

Depending on what side of the puberty fence you're on it's either
challenging or cool ;)

Chris

--
Chris Noellert
Digital Post Technical Director

Nordiskfilm Post Production Stockholm
(Formerly Filmteknik/Frithiof Film to Video. AB)
Tulvaktsvagen 2
115 40  Stockholm

Tel: +46 8 450 450 00
Fax: +46 8 450 450 01