[Tig] artifacts

bob at bluescreen.com bob at bluescreen.com
Tue Jan 23 20:13:34 GMT 2007

>... especially in combination with a smaller screen.

I watch SD DVDs using 480p over component on a 70" screen about 12-14 feet
away, and am quite happy with the results. Images fill the screen
horizontally, but usually not vertically, although Sin City fills the full
screen and looks VERY good.

>the sample footage on the same DVD
>fed from a Pioneer consumer DVD burner/VHS combo, looks pretty darn
>good.  (The same content on a 50" Panasonic Plasma looks like crap).

Yes, well, plasma...

I have yet to see one which looks better on than off.

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC
Hollywood, California

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTEĀ® compositing.