[Tig] Mother F'in Artifacts on a Plane!

Dick Hobbs dick at hobbsonline.tv
Thu Jan 25 09:54:12 GMT 2007

Maybe I don't share everyone's memories of the golden age of flying,
but I remember the days of 16mm projectors in the ceiling space of
747s as truly dreadful. The good news was when the cassette jammed
and they couldn't show the movie. The bad news was if they did: it
was fuzzy, washed out, and usually projected somewhere near the
screen rather than on it.

But as someone has already said, the only purpose of showing movies
on a plane is to send you to sleep. That is why international
regulations mandate that every flight over four hours has to show at
least one movie featuring Meg Ryan

Dick

Dick Hobbs
Consultant and writer on television and film technology
+44 1435 830988
Skype DickHobbs
dick at hobbsonline.tv