[Tig] Mother F'in eavesdroppers on a plane...!

Jeff Heusser lists at neonmargarita.com
Fri Jan 26 18:21:15 GMT 2007

With all the Bose talk I thought I'd share a favorite headset of
mine.  I have the Bose and use them at work when in shared rooms but
find them too big and too much to bother with when traveling.  I love
these little Sony in ear headphones (see link).  Cheap and the cable
is short with an extenstion so they are great for an iPod with the
short built in cable or for the seat jack on a plane with the
extension.  They are not noise canceling but cut out the noise well
as they fill the ear nicely.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-EX71SL-Fontopia-Headphones-Black/dp/
B000092YQW

I also enjoyed the thread names on this and the stories of projected
film on planes.  I spent may years working TV remotes and used out of
phase mics all the time in noisy environs like basketball courts to
get the announcers clearer and cancel out crowd noise.

Jeff
---
Jeff Heusser
neonmargarita.com        jeff at neonmargarita.com