[Tig] 6500 v 9300

Ken Robinson ken at flight4.org
Mon Jul 2 18:34:16 BST 2007

I totally concur with the 6500k settings.....

I just walked into chain supermarket here and promptly see 30 - 50 tv's set
to 9300k and another 25 set to 6500k

Is this going on all over the world now?

I wrote to Panasonic to ask what their opinion is. I am looking forward to
their response!

Do most Aunty Millie's like their oversaturated blue look?.... Should I
market tv's with a desaturated green look????
Or are tv's bought because how they fit in with the furniture?

Maybe I should be colour correcting more blue oversat.....?

ken robinson
dubai

                                             web:   www.synthetic-ap.com