[Tig] Problem with Dolby OPU1

Frontniche North America sales at frontnichena.com
Sat Jul 7 19:35:26 BST 2007

Two other areas to check:  The audio logic boards (in the audio rack, next
to the preamp board), to make sure the signal is being switched on when
you select it - sometimes the ttl logic chips fail; and, most likely, the
pickup head on the capstan motor is broken - either sheared off or a
broken wire.  I don't envy your predicament if that is the case, since
replacing that head is very tricky to install and align.  Also buzz out
the wiring to make sure one of the wires on the infamous card cage edge
connectors hasn't broken off in the audio rack.

Ralph Edwards
FrontNICHE North America
928-821-0121

http://www.frontnichena.com