[Tig] simon bland

Greg D. gd.tk at comcast.net
Sat Jul 14 05:24:09 BST 2007

Simon Bland.  Interesting name for a Colorist.  If you're out there, Hello.
Just noticed the Colorist credit for Mr. Bland at the end of one of the
Discovery Channel shows, Man vs. Wild - Everglades.  S.P. Arkle ("Sparkle"
are you out there lurking?) always cracked me up but Simon Bland is s pretty
interesting name for a colorist too.  Any other "fun" names for real
Colorists out there?

BTW, Simon if your are lurking on the TIG, I'd actually like to know what
toolset you used to grade this show.  Thanks.

-Greg Dildine