[Tig] mistake in wikipedia?

Kevin Shaw kevs at finalcolor.com
Sat Jul 14 15:42:11 BST 2007

Hi

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_grading#_note-filmintovideo

I changed the wikipedia entry with a quick fix, but I am unsure about the
early description of a telecine.

The article says that the early telecines were
>a film projector connected to a video camera

But I thought they were already using flying spot machines by the time
television was broadcast to the public. Maybe it is a US vs UK difference?

Anybody know more about the what went on?
Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Shaw                 colorist, instructor and consultant
kevs at finalcolor.com          www.finalcolor.com