[Tig] mistake in wikipedia?

Bob Kertesz bob at bluescreen.com
Sun Jul 15 16:28:18 BST 2007

>And let us not forget Kodak's Super 8 device from about 1972 -- the
>Videoplayer.  Took S8 film and spit out low-res composite video.
>Flying spot, and pretty cheap.

I had one of those. Set it up and used it in a retail video store in North
Hollywood in which I was a partner, transferring people's home movies to VHS
for a fee.

A little cranky, but it did work, and people were SO happy to be able to see
their masterpieces without having to set up a screen and projector.

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC
Hollywood, California
bob at bluescreen.com

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTEĀ® compositing.