[Tig] Job posting

Jim Mann jfmann at optonline.net
Mon Jul 16 20:42:22 BST 2007

Hi Gang,
I am no longer freelance but my job search radar is still working. I thought
I would pass this along:
8: TELECINE COLOURIST - Pixelbox, Hong Kong.
Fully Paid. Starts: 1st Sept 07 (permanent)
Hong Kong based commercial Post Production house requires an experienced
colourist to join our telecine department. Please contact us with your
reel and list your experience.

http://www.mandy.com/1/jobs3.cfm?v=23057897
Bonnie Chance,
jim