[Tig] removable storage disks

Jack James jack at surrealroad.com
Thu Jul 19 10:52:36 BST 2007

Hi there,
I'm wondering what experiences people have had with removable storage
disks, i.e. firewire and usb disks, especially high-capacity ones, in
terms of their reliability when sending them across the world. I'm
absolutely fed up of the appalling unreliability of lacie drives (my
last estimates were that about 30% seem to fail within a year), and
was going to go with G-Disks instead, but I'm hearing from a
distributor that they've been having lots of returns of those lately.
Any other options out there?

Thanks
Jack

--
Surreal Road
Emmunicate Insatiably...

Please recycle this email to prevent excess bytes clogging up the internet