[Tig] Freelance DI Colourist wanted

Ken Metzker kenmetzker at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 16:17:36 BST 2007

Hi,

EFX, a division of Prasad Corporation Pvt. Ltd (India), is a premier state
of the art digital post-production facility in India.

Our Technical/Creative services include Offline, Online, 2D/3D CGI, Visual
Effects, Film Scanning, Digital Intermediate and Film Recording in
resolutions from SD, HD, to 2K/4K with the best technology
(Spirit 4K/Oxberry/Lustre/2KPlus/ArriLaser).

The above services combined with our own in-house very high quality 35
mm/16mm Film Lab gives us a unique advantage of truly being a “one-stop
shop”.

To meet with the growing demands of a challenging and rapidly growing market
we require a experience freelance Lustre Colorist in the month of July.

You will be working with a foreign DP in Chennai, India. The job will
require one month.

If you are interested please send your CV to
kenmetzker at hotmail.com/kenm at efxmagic.com and a link to your demo reel.

Thanking you,
ken metzker
EFX-Prasad

Windows Live Hotmail with drag and drop, you can easily move and organize
your mail in one simple step. Get it today!
www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA153