[Tig] FC color 1.0

Dick Hobbs dick at hobbsonline.tv
Wed Jun 13 17:04:15 BST 2007

Apple UK lent me a dual core 2.33 GHz MacBook Pro with 2GB of memory
to review Final Cut Studio, so presumably they think this is a
practical configuration.

I've not done any detailed work on Color yet, but my first instincts
are:

1 - it is every bit as powerful as the demonstrations showed
2 - the user interface is really clunky - most un-Mac like at the moment
3 - render times are pretty irritating, although that may be because
the user interface does not make it intuitive to ensure you are only
rendering footage once.

Dick

Dick Hobbs
Consultant and writer on television and film technology
+44 1435 830988
Skype DickHobbs
dick at hobbsonline.tv