[Tig] Wikipedia statement needs editing?

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Apr 2 17:37:08 BST 2008

> It seems that HD is in the same state as cell phone service here in
> the US.  Everyone advertises that they offer the best service but
> there is no system in place to evaluate quality so the reality is far
> different.

what a golden opportunity that would be, for an independent (of course
there's no such thing) provider that would measure quality of signal,
in terms of dynamic range, freq. response, etc.    To be honest, the
analog cellphone I had in 1990 was 10 times better in audio quality
than anything using CDMA or whatever.

ergo, the ANALTAL group of standards (ok I know Apr 1 is past)

--
Rob Lingelbach TIG admin.founder
rob at colorist.org  http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html