[Tig] Latest HDR Display Prototype

Chuck Harrison cfharr at erols.com
Wed Apr 2 20:14:53 BST 2008

Last time I saw the Brightside (now Dolby's) technology they were
having trouble matching the backlight dynamics to the LCD dynamics
on fast-moving objects.

I'm sure it's improved, but I wonder if it's licked. And how would
you specify/measure that kind of performance flaw, anyhow?

Cheers,
  Chuck

Disclaimer:
 I have done contract work for Dolby in the past. Nothing regarding
this product.