[Tig] OT symbol for camera

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Apr 3 12:57:31 BST 2008

this goes fairly far afield of our usual topics, but it's hard to
resist.   There is a story in today's LA Times, about a new $50 fee
for people driving certain large cars in central London, at the URL
under this paragraph.  There is a photo accompanying the article, of a
roadsign that may be used to indicate the new Green Zone of London.
The roadsign has a symbol on it that at first glance, looks to me like
a plumbing reducer, with dual 90-degree outlets offset.   However, it
looks like it's supposed to be the symbol for a camera, though it
looks to me like a Bolex, and they'll have to rush the small film
loads to the lab and reload the camera very quickly.

http://tinyurl.com/2pohde

--
Rob Lingelbach TIG admin.founder
rob at colorist.org  http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html