[Tig] OT symbol for camera

Dick Hobbs dick at hobbsonline.tv
Thu Apr 3 13:11:06 BST 2008

The quaint Bolex graphic is the UK standard for a traffic camera (of
which we have so many...).

Some of the speed cameras do still have film in them, I understand,
rather than a digital camera with numberplate recognition. But the
logo is quaint, by any standards.

Dick (who never exceeds the speed limit so has no need to worry about
traffic cameras)

Dick Hobbs
Consultant and writer on television and film technology
+44 1435 830988
Skype DickHobbs
dick at hobbsonline.tv