[Tig] OT symbol for camera

TSassoon at aol.com TSassoon at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 18:07:06 BST 2008

In a message dated 4/3/08 4:58:11 AM, rob at colorist.org writes:

> However, it looks like it's supposed to be the symbol for a camera, though
> it looks to me like a Bolex

The intention is more Rolleiflex than Bolex, I think. That sign's been in use
for a while, for the congestion charge. If you drive into London, you have to
pay the charge before midnight as I remember to avoid a fine. It's easy to do
online. $100/day for SUV's is a bit stiff, but maybe needed. IMHO the tube
could be a bit cheaper. It's much nicer and cleaner than NYC, but at four times
the price.

Tim Sassoon
SFD vfx & creative post
Santa Monica, CA