[Tig] OT symbol for camera

Graham Collett grahamcollett at sprockets-telecine.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 10:05:53 BST 2008

There used to be a sign in the middle of the George Washington Bridge NY
saying "think metric, speed limit 65kph"  is it still there ?
Did anyone ever see it/understand it ?  US cars never had dual mph/kph
guages do they now ?

Graham Collett
Sprockets(telecine) Ltd
www.sprockets-telecine.co.uk

1826 subscribers as of April 2008
Warren Eagles supports the TIG
http://colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/TIGNABFS08
 ====

> My favourite UK road sign, spotted along the A27: "Think Pedestrian!"

Okay, this is a fun game to play (although definitely OT).

How about these UK signs, among my own favourites spotted while learning

to drive on the "wrong" side of the road.

"Oncoming vehicles in middle of road"

"Changed priorities ahead"

"Heavy plant crossing"

All perfectly reasonable warnings, but strange to my Canadian eyes.

Mark Wolforth.
FilmLight Limited