[Tig] Cyan optical sound

Laurence Claydon laurence.claydon at deluxedigital.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 09:38:07 BST 2008

Hi:

Sometimes we transfer optical sound from our Ursa Diamond. The lab is now implementing Cyan Optical Sound which tends to be less saturated and noisy. Is there an Ursa upgrade for Cyan Sound?

Thanks and best regards:

Ricardo Acosta, Colorista Director.

Telecine de Venezuela, Caracas.

Ricardo,

Try Future Projections, who do about the only laser replacement for the Cintel lamp assembly.

http://www.fproj.com/cyan.html look at the v4001.

>From memory, I tried doing this myself a few years ago, and it will be fine if you have the standard Cintel PEC box. The unit will not fit a Y-Front.

Laurence Claydon

Production Technology Director

Deluxe Digital London

e: laurence.claydon at deluxedigital.co.uk

20 Dering Street ∙ London ∙ W1S 1AJ

Registered Office: Denham Media Park ∙ North Orbital Road ∙ Denham ∙ Uxbridge ∙ Middlesex ∙ UB9 5HQ

Registered No: 1535111 England

Confidentiality: The contents of this email (and any attachments) are confidential, may be privileged and may contain copyright material of Deluxe Digital London ("Deluxe") or third parties. This email (and any attachments) constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email (and any attachments) immediately, along with any copies of the email (and any attachments) that are on your system and notify us via email at info at deluxedigital.co.uk. Any unauthorised use, dissemination, reproduction or distribution of this email (and any attachments) is prohibited unless you have express authorisation from Deluxe. In the absence of such authorisation from Deluxe, your actions may be unlawful. The views expressed in this email (and any attachments) are that of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views of Deluxe.

All messages are scanned by MessageLabs