[Tig] OT symbol for camera

Dominic Case cased at atlab.com.au
Mon Apr 7 01:05:44 BST 2008

 >"think metric, speed limit 65kph"

When touring SW Ireland a few years ago, I discovered that the far SW corner
was still unremittingly calibrated in miles, but there was a tendency to use
metric signs in the less remote parts of the country. That's on both
signposts and speed signs.

However, I never saw any units on the speed limit signs, and in many parts
of the country both varieties of sign were in use. I guessed "30" was mph
(though not achievable on some of the twistier roads), and "100" was a safe
guess to be kph. But a few "50" signs were confusing.

Dominic Case
Atlab Australia