[Tig] OT symbol for camera

Mikko Kuutti mikko.kuutti at sea.fi
Mon Apr 7 10:42:44 BST 2008

Just think about the confusion that the staged transition to right-
hand driving in Sweden in the 1960s must have caused. I have been told
that to ease the change, heavy traffic switched first.

Mikko

Mikko Kuutti
Deputy Director
National Audiovisual Archive (former Finnish Film Archive)
Pursimiehenkatu 29-31 A / P.O. Box 177, FI-00151 Helsinki, Finland
tel. +358 9 6154 0254, mobile +358 40 900 0455