[Tig] Digi 4 Pulse generator card

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Tue Apr 8 23:25:57 BST 2008

On Apr 9, 2008, at 12:04 AM, Robert Houllahan wrote:

> On an off note I just transfered 30flats (mostly 1200') of Super16
> footage that I shot for a feature I am co producing in NY with another
> 60 or 70 flats to go... Any colorists ever shoot and then color the
> dailies on a feature project or am I just the stupidest thing you ever
> heard of?  ;-)

Hi Rob,

30 flats eh, 36000 feet, with 72000 to 84000 feet to go.   you're
treading new ground, as the Director Who Shot The Most 16mm Footage
Who Then Graded The Dailies.   This is a new category for Guinness.
Now, if you can be The Director Who Shot The Most 16mm Footage Who
Then Graded The Dailies and Then Graded The Final Transfer, well then
you'd be totally immortal.

--
Rob Lingelbach TIG admin.founder
rob at colorist.org  http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html